This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
About the Position: This position is located at Ft. Riley, KS.
- A recruitment or relocation incentive may be authorized.
- Salary negotiation may be available for those candidates who are new to Federal service.
- Student Loan repayment may be authorized.
- Conduct comprehensive and complex risk assessments, clinical interviews, and psychosocial assessment of children and adults.
- Make treatment recommendations to the multi-disciplinary Family Advocacy Program Case Review Committee team.
- Obtain relevant data from various agencies to compile information and present for a determination of abuse or neglect to the Family Advocacy Program Case Review Committee.
- Analyze the information and use professional judgment concerning difficult decisions that may have serious consequences to the child or the family.
- Provide therapeutic treatment to victims, offenders and family members of those involved in domestic violence or child abuse or neglect.
25% or less - Up to 25% Business Travel required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589723100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.