About the Position: This is an Interdisciplinary GS-12 position for the Army Corps of Engineers, Memphis District, Engineering and Construction Division, Technical Services Support Branch.Learn more about this agency
You will utilize knowledge of Geographic Information Systems and associated software to support projects in the areas of database development and management, modeling, mapping, and engineering.
Note: This is not a virtual position. Telework will be considered after successful performance evaluation.
- Serve as senior technical resource and resident expert for geospatial data and systems.
- Plan geographic information system projects to accomplish assignments in the most expeditiously and economical manner.
- Analyze and incorporate advances in technology relating to geospatial data and systems.
- Ensure integrity of mapping and geographic information system products.
- Communicate with subordinates and professional colleagues to complete projects successfully.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel up to 10% annually for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589687900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.