CMS Pathways 2021 Summer Internships will be 100% telework for the duration of the temporary Summer appointment.Learn more about this agency
Interns are hired in several organizational components within CMS. For more information about organizational components in CMS, visit http://www.cms.gov/.
As a Student Trainee (Health Insurance), GS-0199-4/5/7, you will assist in analyzing health care. See responsibilities below for more specifics.
- Review policies to ensure accuracy and consistency with legislation, regulations, statutes, and laws.
- Assist in the coordination, planning, development, and management of agency correspondence.
- Contribute to the development of solutions to resolve health care program issues.
- Conduct analytical studies and evaluate the effectiveness of health care program initiatives.
- Respond to general inquiries regarding the status of ongoing projects.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589403100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.