This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Recent Graduates to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
About the Position: This announcement covers a variety of professional and administrative positions.
Applicants must reapply every 90 days to remain eligible for consideration.
- This announcement will be utilized to fill vacancies at the GS-5, GS-7, or GS-9 level as vacancies occur.
- Performs duties in support of well-defined project management assignments to include , control, coordination and execution of portions of District projects and programs.
- Provides specific services to less complex projects or works on portions of larger projects such as planning, scheduling, estimating, budgeting, change management and risk assessment.
- Utilizes Primavera P3e software and established Project Delivery Business Processes (PDBP).
- Executes assigned programs and their documentation requirements to ensure data/document management.
- Uses basic knowledge of project and program controls and business processes in the execution of environmental, Interagency and International Services (IIS), construction, planning, real estate, operations, regulatory, and/or civil works projects.
- Applies basic knowledge of established management concepts, principles, methods and practices.
- Assists with the early development of individual project objectives, milestones, and budgets.
Occasional travel - Some positions filled from this announcement may require occasional work travel. This requirement will be identified as job offers are made to selected candidates.
11 - - May be selected at the 5, 7, or 9 grade level with non-competitive promotion potential to the target grade.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589397400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.