You will serve as a Fishery Biologist in the Wildlife Management Section, Resource Management Branch of MARINE CORPS BASE CAMP PENDLETON.Learn more about this agency
- You will assist the Supervisory Wildlife Biologist with management of marine, estuary, and freshwater water and anadromous species and habitats.
- You will manage and coordinate the habitats and the ecosystems upon which fish and marine dependent species depend.
- You will develop and apply programmatic agreements and management plans as negotiated with federal and wildlife agencies.
- You will develop bulletins and standard operating procedures for implementing plans and agreements.
- You will perform biological monitoring and management of the Base's sport fishing programs.
- You will execute program development, planning and budgeting through the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process.
- You will evaluate military training and Base maintenance and construction activities on natural resources for the Base and major tenant organizations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589203900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.