Position may be filled as a temporary promotion not to exceed 30 September 2021 by a current permanent Army employee. Temporary promotions or reassignments may be extended up to a maximum of five years, and may be made permanent without further competitionLearn more about this agency
Position may be filled as temporary appointment not to exceed 30 September 2021, if candidate is not a current permanent Army employee. Temporary appointments may be extended up to a maximum of three years.
- Serves as the Assistant Contracting Officer Representative (ACOR) ensuring contracted work is within scope and direction of the Performance work statement.
- Responds to information requests, collects data, and guides Battalion level Virtual operations.
- Understands and applies segmentation to requested digital content and develops processes and workflows to secure a constant flow of relevant social media content.
- Ensures that information is releasable within the guidelines of Department of Defense?s and HQDA?s regulations and policy and maintains operational security.
- Measures, analyzes, and reports on performance of the brigade?s social media activities deriving actionable insights to improve performance, conversion rates, loyalty, increase awareness, propensity and interest to join the Army among core audiences.
- Manages the overall planning and execution of the Brigade?s, recruiting social media program covering Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat, Youtube, Flickr, and other social platforms as they arise.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/589161300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.