This position is located in the Office of Inspector General (OIG), Office of Audits, Audit Operations, Quality, Compliance Division (AOQC). AOQC responsibilities include but are not limited to providing audit managers and staff consultative services related to statistical theories and methodological techniques.Learn more about this agency
- Duties require the incumbent to be conversant with the Department of State and Agency for Global Media programs, management practices, and operations as well as audit policies, procedures, standards, and audit sampling and other methodologies.
- Advising audit teams during audit planning on sample design, performing sample selection, and projecting sample results if applicable.
- Reviewing and evaluating proposed sample designs and audit methodologies submitted by the audit team.
- Performing and/or reviewing data analyses, interpreting and presenting the results, and providing on-the-job (OJT) to audit staff in these areas.
- Developing, writing, and/or revising audit policy related to assessing data quality and audit sampling (both statistical and non-statistical).
- Performing and/or directing special studies as may be assigned by the Assistant Inspector General for Audits, the Deputy Assistant Inspector General, or Audit Division Directors.
Occasional travel - Some-less than 10% may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588914900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.