This opportunity is also open to Status eligibles under Announcement 21-HUD-308. Please refer to that announcement for details on open period, eligibility, and how to apply.Learn more about this agency
ResponsibilitiesAs a Mathematical Statistician, you will:
- Research, plan, and implement projects requiring the application of statistical and other mathematical theory and analytical techniques.
- Develop, oversee, implement, and evaluate statistical and other sampling methods.
- Develop, oversee, and evaluate research, data collection, and analysis plans to meet evidentiary standards and achieve accurate, relevant, reliable, replicable, and valid results.
- Develop, propose, justify, apply, and document measures and models to determine mathematically whether fair housing, fair lending, or other civil rights authorities have been violated or that related parties obliged to fulfill certain civil rights related requirements have failed to meet such requirements.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of documentation of analytical methodologies and their results.
Occasional travel - 1-5 Nights per Month
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588728400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.