The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area (within 50 miles) of Ft. Rucker. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at The Landing Zone, Mother Ruckers, and/or Catering.
For Additional Duties: https://acpol2.army.mil/fasclass/search_fs/search_naf_output.asp?fcp=zutpk3eFRt2fkpzbzq9RgXCERtyUbYObkadXiA%3D%3D
- Take orders placed by guest for alcohol, non-alcoholic beverages and food items from menus. Order drinks from bartender and delivers to guest.
- Maintain sales record, collects cash or payment by credit card from guest. Clean, reset and arrange tables as required.
- Remove used glassware, china, and silverware to steward area for cleaning. Be familiar with food and beverage items available to guests.
- Responsible for cash receipts and complying with accountability procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588574100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.