This position is located on the HR Information Systems and Solutions Division of the Office ofLearn more about this agency
Human Resources. The incumbent is a Human Resources Specialist (Information Systems) who
applies basic knowledge of the field of Federal Government human resources management and
specialized expertise in the use of automated human resource systems to enhance the
productivity and efficiency by maintaining and modernizing these systems.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing required reports; preparing and conducting briefings and training on automation issues.
- Advising users and managers of the scope and variety of functions that are included in the automated human resources data system.
- Working with human resources systems users to identify and correct invalid data utilizing all means available. Analyzes errors, studies actions and reports for accuracy and completeness, and follows up to insure corrective action is accomplished.
- Assisting with managing automation enhancements to address the special needs of agency's human resources systems and provides technical guidance to system users.
- May represent the agency at meetings, conferences, workshops and training sessions relating to the various aspects of the automated system and the database.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588567800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.