About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total.
- Participates in design review meetings with agency designers and/or architect engineers as a technical expert in the field of civil engineering.
- Maintains control of construction progress, status and pay estimates through the use of progress schedules and network analysis systems.
- Serves as the Construction Division construction scheduling expert and technical consultant providing expertise and advice to other members of the Division and Resident Office personnel.
- Establishes procedures for the Resident Offices to follow for the ongoing review and implementation of construction schedules.
- Provides forensic construction scheduling services during resolution of contractor submitted claims.
- Review contractor quality control reports for the express purpose of identifying any statements that allege time or cost impact.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588424600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.