This is an Open Continuous Announcement.Learn more about this agency
The first cut-off date for this Open Continuous Announcement will be 19 JAN 2020. Cut-off intervals after the initial cut-off date will be every 30 days until the position is filled.
About the Position: Incumbent serves as a Life Cycle Project Manager (LCPM) responsible for managing, planning, coordinating and execution of assigned projects within schedule and budget, from project inception through completion.
- Serves as a Life Cycle Project Manager (LCPM) responsible for managing, planning, coordinating and execution of assigned projects within schedule and budget.
- Assignments require close coordination, problem solving and negotiations with external customers from various installations, service headquarters and Government of Japan (GOJ) representatives.
- Responsible for project execution from receipt of the project directive through completion of project or construction warranty.
- Authorizes changes in fund allocations.
- Coordinates and provides data required by designer during the design and construction phases of projects.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 25% for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588403700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.