This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply technical expertise in database design and management, combined with insights into cybersecurity function/operations to improve database collection, tagging and retrieval.
- You will promote efficient and effective data access/storage for collaboration, communication and information sharing.
- You will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on use of data assets to improve the effectiveness of Navy cyber readiness assessments.
- You will coordinate with and advise data owners to appropriately limit access to files and information and ensuring files are properly classified and labeled properly according to policy.
- You will formulate, document and present updates on data processes to train staff during scheduled training events related to database utilization.
- You will deliver data process briefs, procedural demonstrations, and analytical profiles to educate cybersecurity assessors on evaluative tools, techniques and models.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588295600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.