This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA RN.
- Identifies requirements; develops/modifies/provides input to project plans
- Implements plans to meet objectives
- Coordinates and integrates project activities
- Manages project resources and activities to mitigate risk
- Participates in all project review actions
- Makes improvements, solves problems, and takes corrective actions
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588167000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.