This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as a INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (SECURITY) in the Information Technology Division, Operations Management Department of Strategic Weapons Facility Pacific, Silverdale, Washington
- You will plan, implement, and integrate Information Technology (IT) in support of the activity's mission.
- You will apply IT principles, standards, and methods to determine the status of network data confidentiality, integrity, availability and reliability, authentication and non-repudiation, and technology performance metrics.
- You will be responsible for conducting risk assessments and preparing accreditation packages for information systems to ensure proper controls are in place for the types of information processed.
- You will be responsible for conducting assessments for IT networks, systems, and related functions to determine an organization's cybersecurity readiness.
- You will analyze all identified vulnerabilities discovered during reviews, prepare applicable recommendations and gap analyses as appropriate.
- You will provide advice and guidance on a wide range of complex cybersecurity issues and distributes information pertaining to cyber related threats impacting networks.
- You will provide technical leadership and expertise for the analysis, acquisition, deployment and ongoing management and exploitation of information processing technologies and services.
- You will manage and administer server systems to include: ensure service quality, maintain hardware and operating system configuration, operational oversight and recommend technical upgrades, fixes, enhancements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/588047100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.