About the Position: This NH-2210-03 position is with Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) located in Fort Belvoir, Virginia.Learn more about this agency
PEO EIS Mission Statement: Rapidly deliver innovative and cost-effective IT systems and services for the Total Force, to globally connect the Army and provide a decisive information advantage to every Soldier.
- Serves as a technical specialist for IT resources and infrastructure including automated systems, equipment, software, and IT security/Cybersecurity.
- Assures compliance with Army and DoD security regulations and policies, guidelines in the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and other Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and Executive directives.
- Oversees the implementation of information assurance standard operating procedures.
- Develops training for user support personnel and functional users on security policies and procedures.
- Implements policies to ensure information systems security and to defend against unauthorized access to systems.
- Ensures submitted Risk Management Framework (RMF) risk analysis packages are in accordance with agency requirements.
Occasional travel - up to 30% of the time
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587913300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.