Your application will remain active through the open period of this Public Notice. Once this Public Notice closes, you must reapply.Learn more about this agency
This position will support the Federal Government's response efforts to COVID-19.
- ****Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level****
- Perform operation and maintenance involving design and construction that encompasses the maintenance, repair, upgrade and operation of infrastructure facilities, including utility systems, utilizing a professional knowledge of civil engineering.
- Monitor/manage construction projects for new construction, renovations and improvements to real property facilities from start to finish including the performance of preconstruction site surveys all the way to completion to as-built drawings.
- Provide civil engineering assistance on solving current job problems and in-shop planning.
- Prepare and/or provide technical review of design calculations, analyses, drawings and specifications to ensure compliance with project requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587909900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.