About the Position: Develops analytical procedures and simulation models. Serves as an Operations Research Analyst assigned to one of the teams in the Division. Responsible for the development, construction, and analysis of major segments of logical models of significant scope, size and complexity.Learn more about this agency
- Performs broad range of Warfare analyses assignments entailing unique problems, creativity, innovative use of techniques, advanced approaches and/or new technologies.
- Conducts studies using existing models and models obtained from sources outside the Agency.
- Develops highly complex simulation computer models of combat and combat support operations based on disciplines knowledge such as probability theory, stochastic processes, and computer programming.
- Formulates and develops methods and techniques for the accomplishment of analysis.
- Maintains liaison with operations research analysts engaged in similar activities for mutual exchange of ideas and information as related to model development and modification.
- Prepares model documentation and reports pertaining to assigned studies describing objectives, assumptions, methodology, sources and uses of data, and results obtained.
- Implements design in computer programs where automation is required.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587602100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.