This position is located in the Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG). The incumbent of this position will work within the Office of the Deputy Inspector General of Investigations (DIG INV), Defense Criminal Investigative Service (DCIS), Western Field Office.
As a Supervisory Criminal Investigator (Resident Agent-in-Charge), GS-1811-14, your typical work assignments may include the following:Learn more about this agency
- Serves as court witness and frequently testifies before grand juries, courts, or administrative hearings regarding the crime and evidentiary proofs ascertained through investigative efforts.
- Ensures the timely performance of satisfactory quantity and quality of work, by reviewing, accepting, amending, or rejecting work products.
- Analyzes all preliminary criminal or final investigative reports to ensure compliance with investigative directives, standards, and guidelines.
- Provide oversight, guidance and leadership of the Resident Agency personnel and operations.
- Develops budget and program planning documents for the Field Office SAC or ASAC, as required.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587462800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.