THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST (127 MSG), Position Description Number D2402000 and is part of the MI 127 Wing, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
*This position is Temp Indef NTE 4 yrs.*
This position is located at an Air National Guard (ANG) Group Commander's Support Staff (CSS) unit. This is an Air National Guard (ANG) Dual Status Technician position requiring military membership, compatible military skill assignment, and classification. The primary purpose of this position is to serve on the Group Commander's Support Staff (CSS). The incumbent will administer and direct the Group Commander's Support Staff functions to ensure smooth day-to-day operations. Additionally, trains in the accomplishment of tasks set forth herein.
1. Program Management: Plans, organizes, and oversees the full complement of activities within the Group Commander's Support Staff (CSS).
2. Office Administration: Prepares the preparation and review of outgoing correspondence for conformance with Air Force instructions, policies, format, and assembly; for accuracy of spelling, punctuation, form, grammar; and for completeness of reports and correspondence.
3. Technical Administration: Integrates Information Technology into Group Staff operations.
4. Unit Training Program. Assists the Unit Training Manager in managing the unit training program and all subsequent listed duties within this section.
5. Serves as the organizational point of contact and liaison with the Force Support Squadron (FSS).
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587351100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.