Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT additional information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as an advanced trainee to receive formal and on-the-job training in the Security Administration Career Field and to complete developmental assignments and training outlined in the formal training and development plan. The recognized full performance ("target") grade for this position is GS-0080-11.
- Administers elements of the security education program. Researches and develops educational materials to assist users in implementing security countermeasures.
- Assists in evaluating the security education program and provides recommendations and corrective actions as required. Reviews annual security training requirements of serviced activities.
- Assists with maintenance and processing of Security Information Files. Provides assistance and guidance on security clearance eligibility.
- Ensures, with supervision, the applicable inquiries/investigations are conducted for all security violations. Assists in classification reviews and damage assessments.
- Provides assistance on staff assistance visits and staff surveys for serviced activities. Participates in conducting industrial security visits for on-site visitor groups.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/587102400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.