About the Position:This position serves as the Command Records Manager and is located in the US Army Medical Logistics Command (AMLC) G-6 office. Manages and maintains the AMLC Records and Information Management (ARIMs) program which includes records management, Freedom of Information Act, Privacy Act, and forms and publications management.Learn more about this agency
- Perform Records Management responsibilities for the AMLC and assists subordinate command RMs through guidance, policies, site assist visits and training.
- Ensures the appointment of record coordinators for each office within the Command and facilitates necessary training
- Ensures that the AMLC follows DOD, Army, and higher command guidance in the adherence of document storage, naming convention, and archival procedures for physical and electronic data stored in multiple environments and systems.
- Serves as the AMLC?s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Privacy Act (PA) official.
- Serves as the AMLC?s Forms Manager, assisting with the creation and cataloging of command generated forms.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586871800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.