About the Position: Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.Learn more about this agency
These announcements are for deployment tours varying length with 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used when under a Temporary Appointment.
**All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years total**
- Supervise and direct, coordinate and oversee work of subordinates and the office.
- Exercise technical authority to determine the long-range work plans and schedule to implement the goals and objectives for the Branch
- Assign work to subordinates; evaluates work performance; gives advice, counsel, or instructions on work and administrative matters;
- Interview candidates for vacant positions and recommends selection
- Identify developmental and training needs of employees, providing or arranging for needed training
- Develop subordinates performance standards and rates employees.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586763100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.