The Civil Rights Division is accepting applications from individuals who wish to be considered for employment under the Schedule A Hiring Authority for people with disabilities (Schedule A). CRT seeks to recruit and hire applicants with disabilities by aiding these individuals in obtaining employment consistent with their level of skills and abilities.Learn more about this agency
For more about Schedule A and eligibility requirements, please refer to this guide.
- Your application will be placed into a pool of individuals with disabilities for evaluation and referral to selecting officials for non-competitive hiring.
- You MAY be contacted by interested selecting officials and asked to interview.
- We will not be able to provide status updates other than the receipt of your application via an acknowledgement email from USAStaffingOffice@opm.gov.
- You may update your application at any time until the closing date.
- This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies at any time without notification, in any series or grade.
Occasional travel - Position to which you may be selected will determine if travel is required. Travel requirements will be discussed further if considered for interview.
None - 01 - Appointments under this program do not have promotion potential beyond the grade to which the applicant is initially appointed
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586738700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.