You will serve as a NATURAL RESOURCES SPECIALIST in the Environmental Planning Division and Natural Resources Department, under the Assistant Chief of Staff, Environmental Security of MARINE CORPS BASE CAMP PENDLETON.Learn more about this agency
- You will develop and review environmental documentation and planning submittals for Camp Pendleton.
- You will facilitate a coordinated project approach for the application of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) planning process as it pertains to military training, military construction, facilities development, and external agency projects.
- You will coordinate tactical environmental planning, acting as the focal point for day to day tactical military training/planning and facility land use planning.
- You will provide guidance in all elements of the NEPA planning process, serving in advisory capacity.
- You will meet with federal, state, and local governmental agencies concerning approval of plans, permits and programs concerning Camp Pendleton.
- You will review and keep abreast of current applicable regulations and their local application.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586627400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.