The incumbent serves as Supervisory Records & Information Management Specialist in the Records Management Section (RMS) of the Information Disclosure & Records Management Division (IDRMD), Office of Resource Management, Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Records and Information Management Specialist, you will:
- Advise senior OFAC managers and staff, keeping them informed on current and projected operational requirements, issues, legislative, and regulatory matters related to records management.
- Analyze records and information management requirements to develop reporting systems, including system specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and system evaluation methodology.
- Design, develop, and coordinate approval of records management policy documents, procedural directives, and other guidance instruments for implementation throughout OFAC, and provide direction and assistance to OFAC business activities during their implementation.
- Ensure that RMS and OFAC business activities are knowledgeable about, and kept current on, records and information management principles and requirements, and that they receive training appropriate to their needs.
- Monitor budgetary, technologic, regulatory, Treasury Department and legislative developments with actual or potential impact on program operational effectiveness.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586247900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.