This position is located on a Forest Service Job Corps Civilian Conservation Center. The incumbent of this position provides leadership and guidance to students in a group living environment and provides practical counseling to students.Learn more about this agency
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Earl Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-286-1028.
- Ensure that actions taken in dealing with students fully conform to established standard
- Oversee dorm management and to maximize the benefits of the residential living situation for students.
- Motivate students and gain their acceptance of and adherence to residential living goals.
- Provide individual guidance to students.
- Recognize potentially adverse or sensitive situations that may require special or professional handling.
- Understand social behavior and motivation to effectively provide guidance.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586196400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.