Explore a new career with the BLM - where our people are our greatest natural resource.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Arctic District Office, Fairbanks, Alaska. Information about Fairbanks, Alaska and the surrounding area can be found at https://dcra-cdo-dcced.opendata.arcgis.com/
We expect to fill one vacancy at this time; however, additional positions may be filled from this announcement if they become available.
- Analyze proposals for changes to subsistence regulations.
- Provide strategic direction, oversight and leadership for anthropologic components of Arctic District Office workload including ANILCA 810 assessments.
- Assess information needs to design studies and to collect new anthropological subsistence data.
- Provide technical advice to Regional Advisory Councils, Interagency Staff Committees and Federal Subsistence Boards.
- Provide anthropologic expertise, oversee cooperative agreements and establish professional contracts and maintain liaisons.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/586006800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.