This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will create visual storytelling materials (presentations, graphics for social media and static displays, photos, videos, etc.) to communicate complicated concepts to diverse audiences.
- You will research, prepare, and disseminate social media content, news releases and feature articles to local and national print and broadcast media.
- You will plan and coordinate special events, activities, programs, and projects to meet organizational goals.
- You will serve as a point of contact for local media representatives.
- You will support emergency and disaster response public affairs activities throughout the Regional area of responsibility.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585898000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.