This position is located in the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Office of Inspector General (OIG). The NASA OIG is an independent audit and investigative organization that conducts objective oversight of NASA programs and operations and independently reports to the Administrator, Congress, and the public to further the Agency's accomplishment of its mission. The OIG's mission is to prevent and detect fraud, waste and abuse in NASA programs and operations.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as the primary point of contact for managing the day-to-day calendars of OIG Front Office staff.
- Manages travel arrangements and sets travel itineraries, which include hotel accommodations within the United States and abroad for Front Office staff. Prepares travel authorizations and vouchers to assure conformance with Federal Travel Regulations.
- Reviews and edits materials submitted to the office for grammar, style, and typographical errors, referring questions regarding content to the originator.
- Manages administrative support for the OIG's FOIA, regulatory review, whistleblower protection, and ethics programs.
- Maintains a variety of reports, directives, charts, and summaries for senior officials.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585748500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.