About the position:Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Resources Management Flight, Yokota AFB Japan.
This is Regular Full Time position, guaranteed 40 hours a week.
- Performs a variety of financial support work in the areas of cash handling, cash accountability, transaction processing, cash disbursement and financial recourse management.
- Performs receiving and disbursing cashier duties and prepares and issues changes funds, bank deposits and daily reports.
- Ensures proper identification is presented before disbursement is made.
- Examines, verifies and analyzes a variety of documents to determine their mathematical correctness, validity and clerical accuracy.
- Trains activity personnel and performs internal quality audits to ensure procedures are carried out in an appropriate manner.
If interested in this position please preview the online application: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10975996
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585658700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.