This position is in the Office of Research and Development, Center for Public Health and Environmental Assessment, Pacific Ecological Systems Division, Program Operations Staff.
The location will be determined after a selection has been made for the position; if selected, you must work at one of the locations stated in this announcement.
The salary will be commensurate with the location. About the Office of Research and Development.Learn more about this agency
- As the Division environmental compliance manager, develop, implement, and operate a compliance program that conforms to all federal, state, and agency rules, regulations, laws, and guidelines that are subject to inspection by local, state, federal, and agency officials;
- Develop, implement, maintain, and annually update both the division's Chemical Hygiene Plan and Environmental Management System that also includes radiation safety while adhering to all applicable local, state, federal, and agency rules and regulations;
- Develop and implement a laboratory and hazardous waste management program that conforms to all applicable local, state, federal and agency rules and regulations;
- Provide expert advice and safety training on industrial hygiene and safety for division employees and other interested parties;
- Plan, conduct, and direct special studies concerned with occupational health problems;
You will spend 25-50% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585632400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.