About the Position:Learn more about this agency
These are temporary civilian faculty positions at the U.S. Army War College (USAWC) as provided under Title 10 USC 4021 which may be hired as full time, part time, or intermittent. Initial appointment may be up to one year. The person(s) selected for this/these position(s) will have a leading role in teaching and coaching academic and executive communicative arts within a variety of resident and distance learning programs.
- Develop student abilities to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively with any audience.
- Develop faculty skills in mentoring and assessing student professional communication competencies.
- Provide constructive feedback on student manuscripts or documents.
- Identify opportunities to incorporate professional and academic communication events into curricula.
- Promote the advancement of collaborative education and communication at the USAWC.
- Teach and coach public speaking.
- Teach on subjects related to professional and academic communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel (domestic and/or international) up to 15% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585458900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.