Reclamation is currently seeking talented Information Technology (IT) professionals for positions in the Industrial Control System (ICS) cybersecurity team who want to make a difference by helping to secure and protect critical infrastructure ICS (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Physical Access Control Systems (PACS) etc.).Learn more about this agency
Location - Lakewood, Colorado
The primary duties of this position are:
- Architect and implement technical solutions to solve complex cybersecurity problems for Information Technology (IT) components in Industrial Control System (ICS).
- Analyze and interpret National Institutes of Science and Technology (NIST) security controls, develop technical implementation guidance, and provide training and assistance to ICS system and security personnel.
- Lead distributed technical teams to develop and implement ICS Continuous Diagnostics & Mitigation (CDM) solutions.
- Lead cybersecurity standardization activities for bureau ICS systems.
- Develop and mature ICS Security Operations Center (SOC), identify anomalous behavior, perform data analysis, and lead incident response activities.
- Perform ICS technical assessments to validate compliance with cybersecurity requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585332000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.