This position is located on a Human Resources Service Team for the Employee Relations Program.Learn more about this agency
This position serves as a senior Human Resources Specialist that provides management advisory services regarding appropriate disciplinary & other corrective techniques that are responsive to a wide range of conduct based & performance problems.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact Mary Wurster at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-358-0161.
- Provides management advisory services regarding appropriate disciplinary and other corrective techniques that are responsive to a wide range of conduct based and performance problems.
- Explains rules and regulations, procedures, rights and obligations to both management and employees.
- Conducts employee fact finding and administrative investigations which involve alleged employee misconduct cases.
- Uses a wide range of HR techniques to analyze case law, principles, practices and regulations sufficient to perform detailed analyses and to draw conclusions based on the legal issues, problems, and situations of the case.
- Serves as technical representative to advise management on legal issues and processes during mediation involving alleged Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) violations.
- Reviews policies, regulations, and directives from higher authority and interprets for regional application.
- Conducts research and provides advisory opinions in all areas of employee relations to management.
- Advises management on complex employee relations issues involving the interpretation and adapting of personnel policy to specific situations, regulatory compliance, and employee rights.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel at various times throughout the year for trainings and/or project work.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/585280000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.