This position will support efforts related to the COVID-19 public health emergency.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Office of the Director (OD), Immediate Office of the Director (IMOD), Scientific Workforce Diversity (COSWD) office.
As a Supervisory Social Science Analyst (COVID-19), your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Works directly for the Chief Officer for Scientific Workforce Diversity in support of the NIH Director, the Office of the Chief Officer for Scientific Workforce Diversity, and more broadly the NIH with responsibility for providing technical guidance and assistance relating to scientific/administrative program planning, and evaluation activities.
- Plans, develops, and implements targeted workforce diversity research programs.
- Develops protocols and ensures their compliance with the NIH policies and guidelines.
- Develops analytical documents, synthesizing and presenting results of data analyses, drawing inferences, outlining options, and making recommendations.
- Provides management oversight of a team of analysts, advises leadership on a range of topics including programmatic, policy, and operational functions of the office, contributes to shaping the direction of the office, and coordinates the planning and implementation of major projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584954000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.