Who May Be Considered:
- Current Department of Homeland Security (DHS) employees
- Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP)
- DHS Component Interchange Agreement
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Joining the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security. Within CISA, the Office of Management provides budget and financial management, administrative services, information technology, human resources management, and procurement services that support Agency employees and its mission.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow. In this position, you will serve as a Management and Program Analyst, for the Branch Chief, Enterprise Services, Information Technology Operations and Services Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) within the Director of CISA. Typical work assignments include:
- Assessing, developing, recommending and providing oversight of actions to improve organizational structure and processes, and program policies, practices, and methods.
- Undertaking special projects and studies for the Director as related to the more complex facets of the work.
- Providing expert technical support in providing detailed reports and recommendations to the DHS Program Offices on programmatic implementations
Occasional travel - You may be expected to be away from home in a travel status 1-5 nights per month.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584628900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.