About the Position: This position is in the Defense Civilian Intelligence Personnel System (DCIPS). Employees occupying DCIPS positions are in the Excepted Service and must adhere to U.S. Code, Title 10, as well as Department of Defense Instruction 1400.25. This position is located at the 902D Military Intelligence Group, 310TH MI Battalion, Investigative Records Repository, Records Processing Division, Fort Meade, MD, 20755-5995.Learn more about this agency
- Plan, supervise, direct and evaluate work of subordinate Specialists and Assistants assigned to the section.
- Oversee the management and application of policies and procedures regarding the safeguarding and accountability of national security and personnel security-related information.
- Provide management support to civilians to include planning, development, and execution of complex programs.
- Ensure the records management program follows all Army regulations and guidelines and directives.
- Oversee the daily operations of the accession, storage, safeguard, digitization and disposition of intelligence, counterintelligence (CI), security investigations, and operational files.
- Use knowledge of SCI security regulations and directives in order to implement security policies, practices and procedures for SCIF operations.
Occasional travel - Performs occasional temporary duty (TDY) travel 25% or less of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584558000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.