THIS IS A NATIONAL GUARD TITLE 32 EXCEPTED SERVICE POSITION.
This National Guard position is for a Self Assessment Monitor, Position Description Number D2245000 and is part of the WY 153rd Airlift Wing, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as an Air Force Inspection System (AFIS) monitor for the IG Inspections managing the Self-Assessment program, providing feedback to FAMs on checklist quality, and compiling information from Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) or most current automated systems, to ensure inspectors have all required information for directing the commander's inspection program (CCIP).
(1) Serves as Wing Self-Assessment Program Manager (SAPM) and Management Internal Control Toolset Lead.
(2) Performs analysis of unit self-assessed capabilities versus inspection requirements to build inspection sampling strategies.
(3) As the Wing SAPM and MICT technical expert, trains IG personnel, WIT, and group, squadron, and flight SAPMs on the proper use of MICT.
(4) Represents the Wing IG with a variety of wing, functional area, local community, state and federal organizations.
(5) Provides advisory services to individuals, other staff offices, managers, supervisors and employees concerning the IG program and processes.
** This is NOT an all-inclusive list of duties. **
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/584371300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.