Do you have experience developing health related communications materials, engaging public audiences, and evaluating communications materials and programs? If so, please consider applying to work at the All of Us Research Program as an Health Communications Specialist! The incumbent to this position will act as an Engagement Specialist or Communications Specialist in the All of Us Research Program, which is part of the Office of the Director at the NIH.Learn more about this agency
- Establish and maintain partnerships with grassroots organizations, local health departments, healthcare providers, academic centers, and scientists for strategic collaboration to advance the research priorities of the All of Us Research Program.
- Supports and/or coordinates complex public health research and interventions through extramural program management.
- Develops and/or participates in evaluation efforts and studies to develop and implement public health communication products for a broad or at-risk audience.
- Utilizes qualitative and quantitative techniques to analyze behavioral and epidemiologic data. Develops methodologies and techniques to assess the effectiveness of health communications and to improve communication products accordingly.
- Plans, organizes, presents at workshops, conferences, public meetings, and symposia. Serves as a technical expert in creating internal and external presentations.
- Writes, revises and coordinates a variety of public health communication and educational materials for use in widespread outreach efforts. Reviews informational and educational material for technical, scientific, and programmatic accuracy.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583922200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.