The newly formed Office of the Special Inspector General for Pandemic Recovery (SIGPR) was established in March 2020, as part of the CARES Act which was enacted in response to the COVID-19 national emergency. The CARES Act requires SIGPR to conduct, supervise and coordinate any audits and investigations of loan, loan guarantees and other investments made by the Secretary of the Treasury under any program established and managed under the Act by the Secretary.Learn more about this agency
As a Supervisory Auditor (Performance), you will:
- Oversee the development of both long and short-range strategic plans that provide the foundation for allocation, justification, and expenditure of DAESP resources.
- Develop DAESP's policy requirements and serve as coordinator for both the Office's internal and external quality assurance reviews.
- Facilitate, monitor, and track action items of interest to the SIGPR, such as those related to Pandemic Recovery Oversight, which includes Offices of Inspector General, Congressional Oversight Committees, GAO, and OMB activities.
- Provide direct technical oversight and case management of cases covered under the Whistleblower Protection Enhancement Act (2012).
- Provide leadership and supervision to the immediate Evaluations and Special Project’s staff of the DAESP to ensure effective accomplishment of the DAESP's work goals and objectives.
Occasional travel - 1-5 Nights per Month
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583537100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.