Positions are being filled under the Pathways Student Internship Authority which is designed to provide students enrolled in a variety of educational institutions, from high school to graduate level, with paid work opportunities in agencies to explore federal careers while in school.Learn more about this agency
- The incumbent of this position assists professional and technical staff by performing a variety of clearly defined policy, outreach, and technical tasks.
- Assignments will vary by Agency and Office.
- The major duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Track, maintain, and report on status of assigned projects.
- Gathers and enters information and data into databases.
- Logs proposals in the electronic tracking system.
- Ensures financial and technical reports have been received and approved.
- Sends, receives, and distributes correspondence.
- Greets and receives visitors.
- May assemble award documents and ensures award packages are complete and accurate.
- May provide outreach and partnership building.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583351900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.