About the Position: This position located with the Field Support Division, Fort Huachuca Arizona Field Office at Fort Huachuca, AZ.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as Supply Technician performing supply and production control functions for the organization.
- Assists in the preparation of work orders and ordering parts and equipment.
- Participates in the review process for excess items and processes turn-in documents.
- Performs production control work such as planning, scheduling, estimating, expediting, review/follow up, and forecasting material, machine, equipment, and manpower requirements.
- Coordinates specific program parts/materials requirements with logistics, budget, shop supervisors, supply personnel and multiple commercial vendors.
- As the primary Government Purchase Card (GPC) cardholder, procures appropriated and non-appropriated fund supplies, services, and equipment with a single purchase limit of $25,000.
- Coordinates the receiving, storage, transportation, and delivery of materials when necessary.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/583204700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.