Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to analyze development and management UTC responsibilities for the Functional Area Manager (FAM) and preserve functional area continuity and perform associated tasks to ensure the readiness of Air Force Special Warfare (AFSPECWAR) aligned forces.
- Reviews the AF/A3S HAF FAM in the development, management, and maintenance of Unit Type Code (UTC) activities for AFSPECWAR functional areas.
- Conducts readiness and force posturing activities for AFSPECWAR functional areas.
- Analyzes force provider responsibilities and performs execution, readiness reporting, and monitoring activities for AFSPECWAR functional areas.
- Assists the AF/A3S HAF FAM in the interpretation, development, and application of joint, Air Force, MAJCOM, and Air Force Component operational/exercise planning and execution policies.
- Assists in OPLAN/operation orders (OPORDs) development and ensures wartime missions are identified for the functional area.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/582162400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.