PLEASE NOTE: Based on the current hiring restrictions, selectees may be subject to additional approvals prior to an offer being extended.Learn more about this agency
As a key technical resource, responsible for developing and implementing strategies that support and foster communication, messaging, training, technical assistance efforts for internal and external stakeholders of the organization. Will also provide advisory services to the Director.
As a Communications and Stakeholder Specialist, you will:
- Develop and manage overall marketing and communications strategy for Data Transparency products and program. Inform customers of Data Transparency product benefits. Support and coordinate the roll-out and launch of new websites and products with communications, marketing, and social media support.
- Establish a comprehensive communication strategy in coordination with the leadership team. Develop communications that interpret and explain important, complex, and potentially controversial information concerning initiatives, programs, and policies. This work requires knowledge and understanding of the Data Transparency program and activities to ensure technical details included in the information are appropriate. Identify novel techniques and methods for promoting communications.
- Design and produce a variety of communication mechanisms designed to inform the agency, customers, stakeholders, and the public. Plan, organize, prioritize, and work independently and coordinate complex and sensitive assignments. Design and participate in assignments and projects following agile and human-centered design principles and methods.
- Maintain current knowledge of communications procedures and Data Transparency processes and requirements. Determine the most appropriate method for presenting information. Interpret concepts and themes, reconcile contradictions in the information gathered, and use expository narrative to develop balanced treatments of complex or controversial matters, and present conflicting points of view. Incorporate change management concepts into all relevant communication products, services and activities.
- Analyze stakeholder requirements based on the Data Transparency mission, vision, and strategies and incorporates these into office wide communication plan(s) and vehicles.
Occasional travel - occasional travel
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581937100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.