OPEN TO THE PUBLICLearn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to be responsible for format and stylistic requirements for compiling and integrating data from several sources to form technical manuscripts and final summaries produced in the Systems Development Directorate.
The organizational location of this position is: Air Combat Command (ACC), Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC), Systems Development Directorate (SD), Treaty and Monitoring Division (SDA), Patrick AFB, FL.
- Develops and controls procedures on format and stylistic requirements for Air Force and Center documents and technical reports.
- Advises, assists, and directs geophysicists and technicians in the documentation, preparation, publication, and timely dissemination of data reports (including Seismic Review Panel reports), monthly and quarterly status reports; (continued)
- annual summary reports, weekly activity reports, command management reports, special message reports, working group reports, evaluation reports, technical reports and briefings, and letter reports.
- Readies manuscripts for publication. Prepares any supplementary information to be included in technical reports.
- Expertly uses a variety of automated equipment hardware and software applications to prepare Air Force and Center evaluation documents, monthly and quarterly status reports, annual summary reports, weekly activity reports, command management reports.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581855700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.