Are you motivated by a mission that ensures the integrity of science? Do you enjoy working on compliance related issues with leaders, administrators, and researchers at biomedical research institutions? If so, this may be the perfect position for you. The preferred candidate will possess a strong compliance background that includes working to ensure institutions conducting Public Health Service (PHS)-funded research are compliant with the PHS Policies on Research Misconduct (42 C.F.R Part 93).Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a Health Science Compliance Specialist with responsibility for ensuring PHS-funded research institutions and programs are compliant with various PHS regulations covering a variety of ORI program areas.
- Contributes to education and outreach efforts, regarding content related to institutional compliance, for integration into and across ORI's policies and distribution channels.
- Reviews and evaluates PHS funded institutions' compliance, as appropriate with PHS regulations.
- Conducts policy analyses and derives outcome assessments that inform and modernize ORI's approach to scientific compliance and identifies opportunities for potential regulatory or procedural changes.
- Develops, recommends, and enforces HHS compliance actions in accordance with the PHS policies.
- Applies professional health science and research expertise to the design, development, and implementation of surveillance and compliance efforts for a variety of public health and scientific research initiatives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581710900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.