Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as an assistant to the base Cybersecurity Manager and to administer the Communication-Computer Security (COMPUSEC) program, Air Force Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) System, TEMPEST program, and Cybersecurity Workforce Improvement Program.
- Administers the COMPUSEC Program and protects Information Technology (IT) assets against unauthorized, accidental, or deliberate modification, disclosure, and destruction of data.
- Administers the Network Security Program.
- Implements procedures to ensure protection of information transmitted to the installation, among organizations on the installation, and from the installation on the local or wide area networks, the world-wide-web, or other communications modes.
- Administers the Communications Security (COMSEC) program. Controls and protects all cryptographic material and administers the Cryptographic Access Program (CAP).
- Administers the Air Force Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) System. This includes system configuration and operation of the Local Management Device, Simple Key Loader, and Key Processor.
25% or less - Work may occasionally require travel away from the normal duty station on military or commercial aircraft.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581625100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.