The newly formed Office of the Special Inspector General for Pandemic Recovery (SIGPR) was established in March 2020, as part of the CARES Act which was enacted in response to the COVID-19 national emergency. The CARES Act requires SIGPR to conduct, supervise and coordinate any audits and investigations of loan, loan guarantees and other investments made by the Secretary of the Treasury under any program established and managed under the Act by the Secretary.Learn more about this agency
As a Chief Data Officer you will:
- Process a highly developed knowledge of enterprise services to include data integration techniques, and data access implementation.
- Provide advice, counsel, and instruction to subordinates on work processes and administrative matters.
- Serve as Senior Information Technology (IT) Advisor and recognized expert in Data strategies, capable of developing and implementing effective Data management and governance development and integration.
- Justify access needs and works with executives and senior leaders in business and IT organizations to secure access, including coordinating with User Support personnel, to negotiate and secure end-user access to systems and ensure SIGPR employees are provided the appropriate level of support.
- Represent the SIGPR in negotiations, conferences, and meetings with officials from the Internal Revenue Service and other SIGPR functions regarding system access issues and matters of mutual concern.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581487900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.