For Direct Hire Positions: These positions are to be filled under the OPM Government-Wide Direct Hire Authority Certain STEM Positions for grades GS 11 through 15. Under this recruitment procedure applications will be accepted for each location/ installation identified in this Public Notice and selections are made for vacancies as they occur.Learn more about this agency
- ****Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level****
- Procure and plan acquisitions for standard or specialized items, services, and/or construction contracts where specifications have become standardized and established competitive markets and price competition exist.
- Review requisition package for adequacy, consistency, and compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements.
- Develop solicitations and evaluate responses. Compile complete bidders' list from qualified applications, knowledge of suppliers, contacts with trade associations, Small Business Administration, or other sources.
- Prepare and issue solicitation documents selecting appropriate clauses, ensuring clear and complete specifications, including packing and delivery requirements or other routine supplemental stipulation.
- Use primarily firm fixed-price, time and materials, indefinite delivery, or similar contracts when historical and precedent data are available.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/581429700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.